Shimmer Taupe Winter Eyeshadow Look
I get asked A LOT to help people select Maskcara colors that work with eye looks they find on Pinterest, so I thought it would be fun to start a seasonal series on my blog where I'll share some looks I like, and the Maskcara eyeshadow colors you could use to create the look!
I loved this look and really think it's a beautiful look to transition you from after the holidays, but still in winter to spring. I think the subtle sort of lavender pink shimmer speaks a little bit to spring. Below is my recommendation to sort of recreate the look using Maskcara products:
- Start with an eyeshadow primer - you can use your personal highlight shade and Vanilla Dust as an eyeshadow primer.
- Use London as an all over color for your base. Taking it from the lash line to up above your crease area.
- Using a little bit of a light hand, apply Kin in your crease starting in the outer corner and blending in along your crease.
- Use a small flat brush, like the larger end of the Multitasker, to pack Bend and Snap all over your lid area.
- Use Pearl illuminator on your inner corner for that intense pop of white shimmer. If you want a bit less of a "white" look in that you could use Bend and Snap there also.
- Gently smoke out your lower lash line with Kin using a small brush, like the small end of the I Shadow Everything brush.
- Finish with doing either a winged liner (like she has in this picture) or your preference of liner and mascara.