100 Days of Connection
This challenge will stretch you in ways you never knew you could or needed to be stretched, but I really encourage you to stick with it! You can start whenever you'd like, but don't procrastinate it.
1. Get a journal or journal app to record your thoughts and experiences during this 100 days.
My favorite way to journal is with an app called DayOne.
2. try something totally different with your look
3. begin learning the art of gratitude
Write 3 'Thank You' letters to people who have brightened your life. You can do this via handwritten letter, text, or whatever method you prefer. But remember that people ALWAYS love handwritten notes!
4. Play a game on social media
There are a ton of ideas out there for things you can do for this, but here are a few Maskcara specific ideas: Spot the Shade, Spot the Difference, Finders Keepers, etc.
5. Stand outside your nearest sephora and tell people they are making a huge mistake shopping there
6. Set a new goal
A goal is just a dream until you have assigned a due date and made it specific enough to know when you've reached it.
7. Support a friends business by referring people to them or posting about them on social media
One of the biggest things that sold me on Maskcara when I started looking into it was that they encourage their Artists to help their customers find the best products for them whether it be Maskcara products or not. I love this. I have a few friends who sell other brands of makeup and I don't have to feel guilty promoting them.
8. do a makeover on a friend to make her feel really beautiful
9. do something that you have been nervous about getting out of your comfort zone to try
10. Bare your maskcara testimony
Share your 'Why'! What makes you so passionate about making your Maskcara business successful? What are your top three reasons for starting this?
11. comment on 3 friends photos with personal compliments
12. post an unpopular opinion and ask your friends to share theirs
13. give everyone you talk to today your full mindful attention
In our world, we spend so much time multi-tasking (read: being distracted) and more often than not our minds are in a different place when we're talking with someone. I find this happening a lot with me and I try to catch myself and bring it back to the moment I'm in with the person I'm talking to.
14. leave 10 genuine comments on your friends social media posts
15. Start a motivational book or podcast
I have lists upon lists of books and podcasts that I love, but here are my top few to get you started!
16. Share what's in your palette
17. introduce two friends who don't know each other
18. play a game on social media
19. share your old vs. new routine
20. share about someone outside of your family that you are grateful for
21. get outside and go for a walk - smile at everyone you see!
22. post something funny
23. Spend the day making an effort to remember the names of everyone you meet
24. Clean out your makeup bag and post a before/after picture
25. Explore your area. Go somewhere you've never been!
26. Share something you love about your hometown. Ask others to share about theirs in the comments.
27. Take some time to add birthdays to your calendar
28. Share a makeover Monday
29. Try to face shape match 5 people today! Appreciate the difference and beauty in each different shape.
30. Make a list of small businesses you could support by getting things you already buy from them
31. Call a friend you haven't spoken to in years to catch up - don't mention your new business!
32. Play a game on social media
33. Share a favorite beauty hack
34. Find someone who is making a difference in your area and write them a thank you letter
35. Go comment in the facebook Group with some words of encouragement
36. Invite someone over for dinner
37. Declutter your life!
Throw away, donate or give away anything in your life that doesn't bring you joy. If you're wanting a good book on this subject, you can read The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up by Marie Kondo. It was really fascinating to understand why we hold on to things and how freeing it is to get rid of them!
38. Post about your favorite eyeshadow combo
39. Say something kind to a stranger and strike up a conversation
40. Let go of something you've been holding on to
41. Think of a trait you've inherited and thank that person
42. Leave 10 genuine comments on your friends social media feeds
43. Make one effort to be positive all day
Positivity is a choice you make every moment of every day. There are lots of fascinating studies on the topic of positivity. I love Dr. Paul Jenkins and his perspective and explanation on Pathological Positivity.
44. Think of a neighbor you aren't close to - Take them a treat and visit for a bit.
45. Take a selfie and share something you love about yourself.
46. Play a game on social media
47. Share a beauty tip your mom taught you
48. Write a handwritten letter to your mom and put it in the mailbox
49. Post your own two minute makeover on live video
50. Half way mark check in: Share with the group how you are doing.
51. Share a funny memory with a friend on social media
52. Keep your energy up by not eating anything that drags you down
53. Try a new social app you haven't gotten into yet
54. Take 5 minutes to meditate
55. Stay as disconnected from social media as possible and focus on face to face interactions
56. Leave 10 genuine comments on your friends social media pages
57. Offer to doll your neighbor up for a special event
58. Do something kind anonymously
59. Clean out your car
60. Play a game on social media
61. Share what you wish you could have told your high school self about makeup
62. Be vulnerable! Share something that is hard for you to open up about
63. Attend a parade
64. Do the swiftest makeup challenge and share it
65. Share your favorite (non-Mascara) makeup product on social media
66. Ask a question on the Facebook page or to an artist Who's technique you love
67. Look how far you've come! Journal about your favorite days so far and how they've helped you.
68. Do your makeup or makeovers to music and dance!
69. Focus on and serve your spouse/significant other
70. Leave 10 genuine comments on your friends social media feeds
71. While you're out make an effort to say hello to anyone you know! Even if it's just a quick 'Hi!'
72. What's your face shape? How do you HAC to enhance the things you love about it?
73. Share your favorite beauty icon and why?
74. Play a game on social media
75. Reach out and ask your friends for advice about something you're struggling with
76. Who do you follow online (or in person) that you admire?
Compile a list of things you love about them!